Monday, January 14, 2013

Anything But a Card Featured Artists for Challenge 9



Hello!  I know I say this all the time, but it's true and bears repeating- you all are so amazing!  The entries for this Anything Goes/Fave Project from 2012 are over-the-top FABULOUS!  I can just sit for hours browsing thru them all.

For the last challenge of 2012 we have the Delightful Dozen- since the year ends in 12- what could be more fitting?  So without further ado, here are the Featured Artists for Challenge 9:


Redanne


Butterfly/Alison


Cbee Cards


Die Amelie

Barbara



Kelly


Jessica

Altered Ego


Rosie

Myra

Lisa

Ellen
So congrats again to you all and feel free to snag the Featured Artist Badge above for your blog!

You can also see all the Featured Artists on our Pinterest Board here!

And don't forget to join in our current challenge: Things With Wings!

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing me again! I am doing a happy dance here and delighted that you like my work.....thank you again! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dancing with you, Anne - an honour to be picked again amongst many of my favourite crafters, and great projects all round!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work guys! Some of my very favorite projects made the list...love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much to chosing me too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTATSIC ARTWORK !!!

    fabulous to see all this fantastic pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel incredibly privileged to count so many of your amazing winners as crafty friends. Frankly I am not surprised you needed to pick 12 - every single one of these projects is stunning. Huge congratulations to all of you, and may you go from strength to strength in 2013. Huge hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow - you picked me as one of the 12! I am so honoured, especially when I see the company I'm in...thank you, thank you! xx Keren (Altered Ego)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What delight there was each time a new entry came in. Loved so many and thank you for your efforts everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - thanks for choosing my project among all those fab creations! Sooo proud of it! Congrats to all the others too!

    Hugs,

    die amelie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a huge DELIGHT to see I was picked among so many talented ladies!!! Thank you so much and what an honor!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for choosing my work for this honor. So many wonderfully talented artists here. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many many thanks for choosing my work. I am honored to be in the company of so many wonderful artists!!

    ReplyDelete